Honda Limited Warranty Information
- Every new Honda is covered, including the 12-volt battery, for 3 years or 36,000 miles, whichever comes first. The tires are warranted separately.
- Powertrain Limited Warranty - The powertrain in your new Honda is covered for 5 years or 60,000 miles, whichever comes first.
- Federal Emissions Warranties - The Emissions-related Defects and Performance Warranties cover the components that make up your Honda’s emissions control systems.
- California Emissions Warranties - The Emissions Control Systems Defects and Performance Warranties cover Honda vehicles registered and operated in California or in other States that have adopted California emissions warranty regulations.
- Hybrid Powertrain Warranty - The Hybrid Powertrain Warranty (includes Integrated Motor Assist (IMA) systems) applies to all new Honda models with hybrid powertrains.
- High Voltage Battery Capacity Warranty - Gradual capacity loss of the high voltage battery is expected and not covered under warranty. Greater than normal degradation is covered for 8 years or 100,000 miles, and can be determined by an authorized Honda dealer.
- Rust Perforation Limited Warranty - Honda will repair or replace any body panel on your vehicle that rusts from the inside out. This coverage extends for 5 years with no mileage limit.
Roadside Assistance- 24-hour emergency road service available in the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada; valid during the 3-Year/36,000-Mile Limited Warranty term for model-year 2015 and later vehicles. Services include jump-starting, flat tire and lockout assistance, towing, and more; limitations apply. Call (866) 864-5211 for assistance or details.
See your local Honda Dealer for full warranty information.